Cut Out Shapes: Erase Elements 8.2.1 (3.3.0) macOS
How to Use:
- Click the Folder icon in order to upload a photo;
- Use the 1st scale to choose the brush size;
- Use the 2nd scale to edit the transparency (partial/total removal);
- Click Eraser icon and paint the area/shape you want to delete;
- Use the Eraser With Clock icon and paint the zone of deleted background, if you want to restore its initial look;
- Click the Diskette symbol to save the result.
Top In-App Purchases: Full Version - included
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.