CDRViewer Pro 2.2 | macOS | 37 mb
CDRViewer Pro allows you open and save CorelDRAW files on macOS.
Until now I couldn't open CorelDRAW files on my iMac. As every designer knows CorelDRAW is discontinued after version 11. Now We have developed a simple application that opens CorelDRAW files on macOS and exports to Vector PDF format file. Opening CorelDRAW format files on macOS is possible now. When you install CDRViewer Pro on your macOS, you will be able to open CDR files.
CDR file format stands for CorelDRAW and this extension is proprietary format used by CorelDRAW software. CDR format is not recognized by other image editing programs and to save to other image formats it needs to be opened in CorelDRAW and then exported in other format. This can be done only on Windows. With CDRViewer Pro there is no need to another operating system and another machine or another software to display and save CDR file formats.
1. CDRViewer Pro runs on your macOS.
2. CDRViewer Pro can export your CDR (CorelDRAW) files to Vector PDF file format.
3. Fast file loading and zooming function.
4. All previously opened CDR files are archived for faster access for later use.
5. Nowsupports Cyrillic and other characters.
6. Standalone software, CorelDraw, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
* Convert CorelDraw files into PDF documents;
* Converts CDR to quality PDF files;
* Doesn't need of CorelDraw, CDRViewer creates high quality vector PDF files from CorelDraw files;
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: