MathMagic Pro Edition for InDesign 9.3 Build 21 (MacOSX)
You can make any equations with MathMagic Pro application very fast, and then send back to InDesign. MathMagic Plug-in allows you to place equations inside a text box as inline graphics, or floating graphic objects in EPS format. Once created, all equations are handled by InDesign just like other EPS graphic objects. But you can still edit those equations anytime just by double-clicking on it.
MathMagic Plug-in recognizes the baseline of equations automatically so that all equations match well with the baseline of the text line, even it allows you to shift the baseline manually as well.
- There are many reasons why professional users choose MathMagic products.
- But simply, the superior productivity and equation quality of MathMagic make users happy all the time.
- The overall productivity that can save a lot of time and labor returns you the investment on software normally within 1 week ~ 1 month. The equation quality and customizable features meet the high-end users' complicated requirements.
- Intelligent WYSIWYG editor with automatic equation formatting
- Various & flexible keyboard shortcuts for power users
- Configurable User Item palette and Clips palette for easier access and repeated use
- StyleSet management for group-wide sharing of editing environment and quick applying of other StyleSets
- Many pre-defined Templates and Symbols in palettes that cover Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Accounting, and other higher education
- Various formats for compatibility with other software: EPS, PDF, SVG, JPG, PNG, GIF, MS Word, MathType™, LaTeX, Wiki, MathML, ...
- Wide range of quality fonts for mathematical symbols in OpenType and TrueType formats
- Ability to customize Template shapes, thickness, gaps, position, and size up to 2400dpi resolution
- EPS with Color separation and Spot color support
Ease of Use
- All graphic user interface, plus fast keyboard input support for many common templates and symbols
- Multiple Undo & Redo, Drag&Drop, visual settings and Preview
- Similar User Interface with Equation Editor™ and MathType™ to reduce any additional learning cost
What's New in Version 9.3:Application
• [Added] 3 new Variables added to the vertical Fence type: Up-Arrow, Down-Arrow, Up-Down-Arrow
• [Changed] Default Alignment option is changed to "Align =<..." from "Align Left"
• [Changed] LaTeX exporting does not add "mathrm" for non-Variable components
• [Fixed] Frame box was saved in red color when saving in SVG format
• [Fixed] "Not Equal" symbol on the Plus-Minus symbol palette corrected to ne for LaTeX conversion
• [Fixed] The shape of Left/Right arrow heads improved for triangle shape
• [Fixed] "Line Between Boxes" submenu commands such as "Add Line Below" and "Add Line Above" were improperly enabled in a single line box when in a certain templates with script boxes
• [Added] MathMagic CC2017 plug-in added for InDesign CC 2017
• [Added] CC 2017 plug-in and CC 2015 plug-in now support selecting MathMagic Pro application package itself for the path
• [Changed] Some UI of CC 2017 plug-in and CC 2015 plug-in improved
• [Fixed] StyleSet list was not displayed if the path to MathMagic Pro application was not specified
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 ~ 10.12x macOS Sierra.
We strongly recommend you to register and login to view hidden contents.